We are pleased to offer for sale this 1990 Rhode Island Statehood 25 Cent US Postage Stamp MNH Sheet of 50 Scott #2348. Stamp Sheet Information
- Country: United States
- Stamp Name: Rhode Island Statehood
- First Day Cover Issue Date: May 29, 1990
- Denomination: 25 Cent
- Scott Number: 2348
- Condition: MNH (Mint Never Hinged). Stamp Sheet is a stock photo. Plate positions may vary.
- Sheet Size: 50 stamps: 10 across, 5 down
- History: This stamp sheet was issued to commemorate the bicenntenial of Rhode Island achieving statehood in 1790, after having been one of the 13 colonies that rebelled against British rule. Rhode Island is the smallest state, as well as one of the least populous. Rhode Island is nicknamed "The Ocean State" in honor of the coast that borders much of the state. Despite its name, the vast majority of Rhode Island is part of the North American mainland.
All of our stamp sheets ship in a Supersafe Mint Sheet Page for protection and display. We recommend Supersafe King Sized Binders to store all your Mint Sheet Pages. Supersafe King Sized Binders come in four colors: Black, Blue, Grey, and Red. We carry a huge selection of Stamp Collecting Supplies!
Check out our entire selection of Stamp Sheets!