1998 1910s Celebrate the Century 32 Cent US Postage Stamp Unused Sheet of 15 Scott #3183
Item # IT071714
We are pleased to offer for sale this 1998 1910s Celebrate the Century 32 Cent US Postage Stamp MNH Sheet of 15 Scott #3183. Stamp Sheet Information
- Country: United States
- Stamp Name: 1910s Celebrate the Century
- First Day Cover Issue Date: February 3, 1998
- Denomination: 32 Cents
- + Scott Numbers... - Scott Numbers
- 3182a. Charlie Chaplin as the Little Tramp
- 3182b. Federal Reserve system created, 1913
- 3182c. George Washington Carver
- 3182d. Avant-garde art, 1913
- 3182e. First Transcontinental telephone line, 1914
- 3182f. Panama Canal opens, 1914
- 3182g. Jim Thorpe wins decathlon, 1912
- 3182h. Grand Canyon National Park, 1913
- 3182i. United States enters WWI
- 3182j. Boy Scouts, 1910
- 3182k. Woodrow Wilson
- 3182l. First crossword puzzle, published, 1913
- 3182m. Jack Dempsey wins title, 1919
- 3182n. Construction toys
- 3182o. Child labor reform
- Condition: MNH (Mint Never Hinged). Stamp Sheet is a stock photo. Plate positions may vary.
- Sheet Size: 15 stamps (1 of each Scott#)
- History: America Looks Beyond its Borders. This pane contains 15 different stamps celebrating iconic American figures, achievements, and inventions in the 1910s.
All of our stamp sheets ship in a Supersafe Mint Sheet Page for protection and display. We recommend Supersafe King Sized Binders to store all your Mint Sheet Pages. Supersafe King Sized Binders come in four colors: Black, Blue, Grey, and Red. We carry a huge selection of Stamp Collecting Supplies!
Check out our entire selection of Stamp Sheets!
MPN: Scott #3183