We are pleased to offer for sale this 1989 A. Philip Randolph 25 Cent US Postage Stamp MNH Sheet of 50 Scott #2402. Stamp Sheet Information
- Country: United States
- Stamp Name: A. Philip Randolph
- First Day Cover Issue Date: February 3, 1989
- Denomination: 25 Cent
- Scott Number: 2402
- Condition: MNH (Mint Never Hinged). Stamp Sheet is a stock photo. Plate positions may vary.
- Sheet Size: 50 stamps: 10 across, 5 down
- History: A. Philip Randolph (1889-1979) was the founder of the first mostly African-American labor union, the Brotherhood of Sleeping Car Porters. In 1941, he organized the March on Washington Movement to fight against racial discrimination, successfully convincing Presidents Roosevelt and Truman to issue executive orders placing restrictions on racial discrimination in the federal government and armed services. Martin Luther King Jr.'s I Have a Dream speech was delivered at a march led by Randolph in 1963.
All of our stamp sheets ship in a Supersafe Mint Sheet Page for protection and display. We recommend Supersafe King Sized Binders to store all your Mint Sheet Pages. Supersafe King Sized Binders come in four colors: Black, Blue, Grey, and Red. We carry a huge selection of Stamp Collecting Supplies!
Check out our entire selection of Stamp Sheets!