We are pleased to offer for sale this 1987 Pennsylvania Statehood 22 Cent US Postage Stamp MNH Sheet of 50 Scott #2337. Stamp Sheet Information
- Country: United States
- Stamp Name: Pennsylvania Statehood
- First Day Cover Issue Date: August 26, 1987
- Denomination: 22 Cent
- Scott Number: 2337
- Condition: MNH (Mint Never Hinged). Stamp Sheet is a stock photo. Plate positions may vary.
- Sheet Size: 50 stamps: 10 across, 5 down
- History: This stamp sheet was issued to commemorate the bicenntenial of Delaware achieving statehood in 1787, after having been one of the 13 colonies that rebelled against British rule. Pennsylvania is the sixth most populous state, and its largest city, Philadelphia, is the fifth most populous city in the United States. Pennsylvania is famed for its role in early American history, having been the birthplace of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution.
All of our stamp sheets ship in a Supersafe Mint Sheet Page for protection and display. We recommend Supersafe King Sized Binders to store all your Mint Sheet Pages. Supersafe King Sized Binders come in four colors: Black, Blue, Grey, and Red. We carry a huge selection of Stamp Collecting Supplies!
Check out our entire selection of Stamp Sheets!