We are pleased to offer for sale this 1995 Tennessee Williams - Literary Arts Series 32 Cent US Postage Stamp MNH Sheet of 20 Scott #3002. Stamp Sheet Information
- Country: United States
- Stamp Name: Tennessee Williams (1911 - 1983) Literary Arts Series
- First Day Cover Issue Date: October 13, 1995
- Denomination: 32 Cent
- Scott Number: 3002 Tennessee Williams (1911 - 1983) Literary Arts Series
- Illustration Number: A2315 Tennessee Williams (1911 - 1983) Literary Arts Series
- Color: Multicolored
- Condition: MNH (Mint Never Hinged). Stamp Sheet is a stock photo. Plate positions may vary.
- Sheet Size: 20 stamps, 4 across 5 down
- History: Tennessee Williams (March 26, 1911 - February 25, 1983) was an American playwright and author. Williams is most famous for three of his plays: The Glass Menagerie, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, and A Streetcar Named Desire. A Streetcar Named Desire is considered one of the finest American plays of the 20th century.This stamp features a multicolored image of Williams in front of a backdrop featuring a streetcar. Artist Michael Deas created the painting in a New Orleans studio located a few blocks from were Williams lived and wrote in the 30's.
All of our stamp sheets ship in a Supersafe Mint Sheet Page for protection and display. We recommend Supersafe King Sized Binders to store all your Mint Sheet Pages. Supersafe King Sized Binders come in four colors: Black, Blue, Grey, and Red. We carry a huge selection of Stamp Collecting Supplies!
Check out our entire selection of Stamp Sheets!
MPN: Scott #3002