We are pleased to offer for sale this 1999 Love 33 Cent US Postage Stamp Unused Booklet of 20 Scott #3274A
Stamp Booklet Information:
- Country: United States
- Stamp Name: Love
- First Day Cover Issue: January 28th, 1999
- Denomination: 33 Cent
- Scott Number: 3274A Love
- Illustration Number: A2537 Love
- Color: multicolor
- Condition: Unused. Stamp booklet is a stock photo.
- Booklet Size: 20 stamps. 5 across, 4 down.
- History: This stamp is titled "Love" and was modeled after Victorian Love Valentines. The Merriam-Webster dictionary provides and extensive definition of Love. A few of the definitions are, "strong affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties", "warm attachment, enthusiasm, or devotion" and "unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another". The Ancient Greek philosophers had four different categories for love. Kinship, which was the love one would have for an acquaintance or someone they were familiar with. Friendship, the love felt for people who are dear to one's heart. Romantic love, which one would have for their husband or wife. And finally divine love, which would be the most extreme form of love. It can be represented by the love between a parent and their child. Divine love is so intense someone would be willing to give their life for someone else.
All of our stamp sheets ship in a Supersafe Mint Sheet Page for protection and display. We recommend Supersafe King Sized Binders to store all your Mint Sheet Pages. Supersafe King Sized Binders come in four colors: Black , Blue , Grey , and Red. We carry a huge selection of Stamp Collecting Supplies!
Check out our entire selection of Stamp Sheets!
MPN: Scott #3274A