We are pleased to offer for sale this 2003-2008 American Design Series - Tiffany Lamp 1 Cent US Postage Stamp Unused Sheet of 20 Scott #3749. Stamp Sheet Information
- Country: United States
- Stamp Name: American Design Series - Tiffany Lamp
- First Day Cover Issue Date: March 7, 2008
- Denomination: 1 Cent
- Scott Number: 3749 Tiffany Lamp
- Illustration: A2866 Tiffany Lamp
- Color: Multicolored
- Condition: Unused. Stamp Sheet is a stock photo. Plate positions may vary.
- Sheet Size: 20 stamps, 5 across, 4 down
- History: Designed by Louis Comfort Tiffany and his studio, the Tiffany Lamp was created around 1895. This lamp has a glass shade and was handmade by a skilled craftsmen. Tiffany works are not mass produced, and they are considered part of the Art Nouveau movement. This movement was a type of art popular in the late 1800's and early 1900's. These craftsmen used geometric shapes with a nature or botanical design to form the patterns for these lamps.
All of our stamp sheets ship in a Supersafe Mint Sheet Page for protection and display. We recommend Supersafe King Sized Binders to store all your Mint Sheet Pages. Supersafe King Sized Binders come in four colors: Black, Blue, Grey, and Red. We carry a huge selection of Stamp Collecting Supplies!
Check out our entire selection of Stamp Sheets!
MPN: Scott #3749