We are pleased to offer for sale this 2002 Antique Toys First Class (37 Cent) US Postage Stamp Unused Booklet of 20 Scott #3626E-#3629E. Stamp Sheet Information:
- Country: United States
- Stamp Name: Antique Toys
- First Day Cover Issue Date: June 7th, 2002
- Denomination: First Class (37 cents)
- + Scott Numbers... - Scott Numbers
- 3626 Toy Mail Wagon
- 3627 Toy Locomotive
- 3628 Toy Taxicab
- 3629 Toy Fire Pumper
- + Illustrations... - Illustrations
- A2808 Toy Mail Wagon
- A2809 Toy Locomotive
- A2810 Toy Taxicab
- A2811 Toy Fire Pumper
- Color: Multicolor
- Condition: Unused. Stamp Sheet is a stock photo. Plate positions may vary.
- Booklet Size: 20 stamps. 4 across, 5 down
- History: Toys and games have been enjoyed by civilizations for thousands of years. Toys such as whistles, small carts, and toy monkeys are examples of toys that have been unearthed from ancient times. Around the turn of the 20th century, is known as the golden age of toy development. As wages rose for working class families, so did their disposable income. This created a greater demand for toys. In 1897, plasticine was invented. By 1900, the material started being used in the production of children's toys. Plasticine in the early days was used in simple dolls and toy cars. Now it is used in video games and robotic figurines. Toys have long been a part of the development of children around the world and will continue to bring them enjoyment.
All of our stamp sheets ship in a Supersafe Mint Sheet Page for protection and display. We recommend Supersafe King Sized Binders to store all your Mint Sheet Pages. Supersafe King Sized Binders come in four colors: Black, Blue, Grey, and Red. We carry a huge selection of Stamp Collecting Supplies!
Check out our entire selection of Stamp Sheets!
MPN: Scott #3626E, #3627E, #3628E, #3629E