We are pleased to offer for sale this 2007 Mendez v. Westminster 41 Cent US Postage Stamp Unused Sheet of 20 Scott #4201. Stamp Sheet Information:
- Country: United States
- Stamp Name: Mendez v. Westminster, 60th Anniversary
- First Day Cover Issue: September 14th, 2007
- Denomination: 41 Cents
- Scott Number: 4201
- Illustration Number: A3194
- Color: Multicolored
- Condition: Unused. Stamp sheet is a stock photo. Plate positions may vary
- Sheet Size: 20 stamps. 4 across, 5 down.
- History: Mendez v. Westminster was a federal court case that was heard by the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. Mendez was one of five Mexican-American fathers living in California who claimed that Mexican-American and Mexican children's rights were being violated because they were being forced to attend separate "Mexican schools". In 1945 the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit ruled in favor of Mendez. The Mexican-American and Mexican children were allowed to integrate into four of the Orange County school districts, including Westminster County.
All of our stamp sheets ship in a Supersafe Mint Sheet Page for protection and display. We recommend Supersafe King Sized Binders to store all your Mint Sheet Pages. Supersafe King Sized Binders come in four colors: Black , Blue , Grey , and Red. We carry a huge selection of Stamp Collecting Supplies!
Check out our entire selection of Stamp Sheets!
MPN: Scott #4143