We are pleased to offer for sale this 2007 Jury Duty 41 Cent US Postage Stamp Unused Sheet of 20 Scott #4200. Stamp Sheet Information:
- Country: United States
- Stamp Name: Jury Duty
- First Day Cover Issue: September 12th, 2007
- Denomination: 41 Cents
- Scott Number: 4200 Jury Duty
- Illustration Number: A3193 Jury Duty
- Color: Multicolored
- Condition: Unused. Stamp sheet is a stock photo. Plate positions may vary.
- Sheet Size: 20 stamps. 4 across, 5 down.
- History: This sheet of stamps was issued to honor and promote the U.S. Jury Duty System. When a person is called for jury duty in the United States it is mandatory that they attend. Failing to report for jury duty will likely result in a person receiving another jury summons. However, multiple failures to appear can result in penalties.
All of our stamp sheets ship in a Supersafe Mint Sheet Page for protection and display. We recommend Supersafe King Sized Binders to store all your Mint Sheet Pages. Supersafe King Sized Binders come in four colors: Black, Blue, Grey, and Red. We carry a huge selection of Stamp Collecting Supplies!
Check out our entire selection of Stamp Sheets!
MPN: Scott #4143