We are pleased to offer for sale this 2007 United States Jamestown 41 Cent US Postage Stamp Unused Sheet of 20 Scott #4136.
Stamp Sheet Information:
- Country: United States
- Stamp Name: Jamestown - Triangular Stamp
- First Day Cover Issue Date: May, 11th 2007
- Denomination: 41 cents
- Scott Number: 4136 Ships Susan Consant, Godspeed and Discovery
- Illustration Number: A3150 Ships Susan Consant, Godspeed and Discovery
- Color: Multicolor
- Condition: Unused. Stamp Sheet is a stock photo. Plate positions may vary.
- Sheet Size: 20 stamps
- History: The Settlement of Jamestown, located in the Colony of Virginia, was the first permanent English settlement in the Americas established on May 24, 1607. The natives there initially welcomed and provided crucial provisions and support for the colonists, however relations between them soon soured. This lead to the total annihilation of the native tribe in warfare within 3 years. Mortality at Jamestown itself was very high due to disease and starvation in 1609-1610. This became known as the “Starving Time”. Jamestown was relocated in 1699 to what is known today as Williamsburg.
All of our stamp sheets ship in a Supersafe Mint Sheet Page
for protection and display. We recommend Supersafe King Sized Binders
to store all your Mint Sheet Pages. Supersafe King Sized Binders
come in four colors: Black
, and Red
. We carry a huge selection of Stamp Collecting Supplies
Check out our entire selection of Stamp Sheets!
MPN: Scott # 4136