Price Guide for Canadian Coins Professional Edition 9th by M.K. Blais
Item # IT072717
We are pleased to offer for sale this Price Guide for Canadian Coins Professional Edition 9th by M.K. Blais. This 620 page paperback is a comprehensive guide to Canadian coins. Highlights:
- Over 13,500 listings representing more than 15,400 different coins and sets using nearly 129,000 price points.
- Listings and pricing for over 9,000 business denomination coins from 1 cent to 2 dollars.
- Listings and for hundreds of variety coins, including replica coins, counterfeit coins and counter-stamped coins.
- Listings and pricing for over 3,200 collector coins and sets including bullion coins, gold collector coins and after market coins.
- Listings and pricing for 300 business denomination sets.
- Listings and pricing for nearly 750 provincial coins and sets dating from 1823 to 1947.
- Listings and pricing for over 600 error coins dating from 1852 to 2009.
- Listings and pricing for nearly 1,600 Tokens dating from 1670 to about 1893.
- Pricing for High Grade coins in MS, PL and SP condition; with grades up to MS66, PL68 and SP68.
- A chapter called ‘Finding Value’ – designed to help collectors find value in the market place.
- A section called ‘Value Comparison Tables’ that helps collectors compare the value of coins with each other.
- A section that contains the change in basic coin prices from the previous issue of this guide to the current issue.
- Two appendices to quickly identify tokens, their Breton Numbers, and the section their pricing can be found.
- Basics on coin collecting and grading, including obverse images.
This is a brand new book from our inventory.