We are pleased to offer for sale this Glass Vial for Gold Flakes 1" Mini Glass Bottle. This glass Gold Vial features a screw on plastic cap. The Mini Glass Bottle measures 1" in height and 9/16" in diamter. It is a great way to store your Gold Flakes! The Glass Vial for Gold has a capacity of 3 ml (.10 fluid oz.).
Information on How to Pan for Gold!
- Shovel a small amount of material (4-5 handfuls) into your Gold Pan. Make sure all material in the pan is wet. Break up any clumps of material and remove large rocks.
- Swirl the Gold Pan in a counter-clockwise motion. Swirling does 2 things: 1) Allows gold to begin settling at the bottom of the Gold Pan. 2) Brings unwanted dirt and gravel to the top of the Gold Pan.
- Alter swirling motion to a gentle "side to side" motion which helps with the gold settling to the bottom of the Gold Pan.
- Tip your Gold Pan and allow the current to rinse of the top layer of dirt and gravel. **Be careful to only rinse one layer at a time, gold could be washed away if too much material is rinsed at once.
- Slowly move your Gold Pan forwards and backwards to assist in the washing away of unwanted materials.
- Repeat steps 2 through 5 until you only have a few spoonfuls of material left in your Gold Pan. This material usually looks like black sand.
- Look in your pan for gold flakes or slivers, if they are present swirl hard enough to keep them collected at the bottom of the Gold Pan.
- Collect your GOLD and celebrate!!