We are pleased to offer for sale this 1992 First Voyage of Columbus 29 Cent US Postage Stamp MNH Sheet of 40 Scott #2620-2623. Stamp Sheet Information
- Country: United States
- Stamp Name: First Voyage of Columbus
- First Day Cover Issue Date: April 24, 1992
- Denomination: 29 Cents
- + Scott Numbers... - Scott Numbers
- 2620. Seeking Isabella's Support
- 2621. Crossing the Atlantic
- 2622. Approaching Land
- 2623. Coming Ashore
- Condition: MNH (Mint Never Hinged). Stamp Sheet is a stock photo. Plate positions may vary.
- Sheet Size: 40 stamps : 5 across, 8 down
- History: This stamp sheet was issued on the year of the 500th anniversary of Christopher Columbus' first voyage to the Americas. Although not the first European to successfully cross the Atlantic, having been beaten by the Vikings four centuries earlier, Columbus' voyage brought the existence of the Americas to wider European attention and set off the Age of Discovery, forever changing both the old world and the new.
All of our stamp sheets ship in a Supersafe Mint Sheet Page for protection and display. We recommend Supersafe King Sized Binders to store all your Mint Sheet Pages. Supersafe King Sized Binders come in four colors: Black, Blue, Grey, and Red. We carry a huge selection of Stamp Collecting Supplies!
Check out our entire selection of Stamp Sheets!